IT Support Engineer – 1 post
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (Btech/BE/BCA/MCA Equivalent).
- Server Administrative skills: Linux & Windows Servers, RAID configuration, Data security, and Data recovery.
- Firewall management.
- Extensive knowledge of computer Hardware, Software & Networking
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communications and Documentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with the software development team and good skills in software development & customisation.
- Working knowledge with Electronic Medical Record System is an added advantage
- Additional certifications and experiences are desirable.
CVs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 04.04.2021